Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Safety Violation



Jake doesn't know life isn't a party, and I am not going to be the one to tell him. Sometimes his fun makes me a little nervous. Travis had the idea to hook the wagon to the back of the mower. He even stopped at the hardware store to buy a hitch! If you think this is a wise idea would you please let me know? Personally, I think it is a safety violation. I love the fun Travis and Jacob have together and will continue in my attempts to be the voice of reason.

2 comments:

sromriell said...

This is totally something Clint would do and I love it...Corey will die when he sees this and demand this happen over here...I can't believe we havent thought of it...sorry Jamie I am on Travis side on this one...you know me :)

Grandma-Pam said...

No safety violation in my book either Jamie!! Sorry!! When I was a kid we did a lot worse than that! And yes, there were wheels back then!!!!!!! Love ya! Pam