Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Four Wheeler!

Well, we decided to buy a four wheeler. Our kids now think we are the nicest parents ever. I am waiting on some helmets before I get too excited.

Brandon joined us for dinner Sunday and brought the four wheeler over from his dealership. Oh my.



This picture is hilarious! Not because I am attempting to drive an ATV with a big cheesy grin, but because of Jake reacting to not getting a ride. See him down there in the corner of the picture? He thinks we should constantly be going somewhere on the four wheeler.







2 comments:

Rice Family said...

Oh boy I hope you hide the key from him!! The next thing he will want to do is ride it by himself!! It looks like lots of fun though! I wish I had been there to see you driving it!! I can see it and hear the squeals and lauging already! haha

DeAnna & Family said...

Looks like fun! Brandon looks so good. We miss him a ton.