Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween and the flu bug hit us at the same time. Meg was feeling under the weather for the annual trunk or treat, so she stayed home with dad. Meg was going to be Minnie...

Annie was a fairy. Months ago, she asked what a thought she should be for Halloween. I said a fairy and she laughed and reminded me she was nine and in the fourth grade. She thought a rock star better suited a girl of her maturity. But....when it came time to get the costume she quietly mumbled, "I think I want to be a fairy."


Emma was a rodeo queen.



Jake was a cowboy last year and thought it was the obvious and only choice for this year.




Justin as Mickey. I kind of thought he would hate this, but truthfully he was so pleased. Pleased to dress up, and overjoyed to walk around and have everyone put candy in his bucket.














No comments: