Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer

Summer and toddlers....sigh. Justin and Megan watch the older kids go outside and stand at the window and cry because they can't always join them. Megan yells "Emma!" "Emma!", Justin collapses into a devastated heap (dare I say tantrum?). Jake absolutely loves to push or pull Megan and Justin in anything with wheels, and even the swing, but he needs supervision, constant supervision. I should drop everything and play all day everyday outside with all the kids, but I really do need to do the laundry and all the other fun stuff that seems to be double over summer vacation. The twins have figured out how to escape out the door to the garage, I am constantly in fear that they have escaped. They do seem to stick together when freed. Annie and Emma have been very good to spend some time chasing them around the yard, Annie only occasionally forgets she has been given a responsibility.


If only I were magic, I would twitch my nose, it would all be done, and we could play all the day through.




All the pleading to go outside is simply exhausting for poor Meg...

1 comment:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Ahhhh! such sweet photos!