Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cleaning the Garage...


My inability to keep a clean garage is embarrassing. I love it when it is clean, but can't seem to keep up. Anyway...I tackled it on Monday. Good news it is still clean. I bundled the babies up tight and put them in the stroller. Jake was happy to push them around (oh dear) while I attacked the filth. It didn't take long before Meg was sound asleep.

As I was putting all the bikes back in the garage. I grabbed Emma's old bike which happens to be the same size as Jake's new bike. The difference is that Emma's bike doesn't have training wheels. I put him on the bike and he took off! I didn't have to trick him into thinking I was holding on when I really wasn't, I didn't have to bribe him, I didn't even have to run along with him ! He just took off. Poor little guy has been telling us for over a month that he needed the training wheels off his bike.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Ummm Jamie: I've been in your garage many, many times and never once has it been filthy. You must think we live like hogs around here.

jennym said...

Amen to what Keri said. What do you think when you step into my laundry room? Oh, that's right, I work hard not to allow you into the laundry room.

When should I bring Maci over for her bike lesson? :-)