Monday, September 14, 2009

Double Trouble





I keep threatening to place a bell of one tone around his neck and another of a different tone around hers. We just never know what these two will be into next, and they team up on us! The mess in the pantry was actually quite productive for me. They played long enough in the instant oatmeal and granola bars that I was able to finish up my canning project of the day. Justin seems to be very close to walking, he barely holds on to things as he toddles around. Watch out world! I can't imagine what it will be like to have TWO toddlers--probably like everything else over the past year...crazy, fun, and wonderful.

3 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

LOL....Oh I love it! What a pair of cuties! Just exploring the world! :)

Brandi said...

Ha ha ha, that's so cute of them! You've sure got your hands full, yet you seem to have it all in perfect order. I'm impressed.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I'm just impressed you are canning with twins! :)