Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Weekend

My paternal grandparents graves. It appears as though Jake was seriously mourning...



These poor cats were at Travis' cousin's house and nearly needed memorialized after all the love we showed them. One even got a "bath" in the sprinklers.


The graves of Travis' sister Amy Jane and brother Jeff


Travis' paternal grandparents


Memorial weekend was a week ago, but if you could see last week's calendar at our house it would be no surprise as to why it has taken this long to blog it. This video was taken just before we loaded the car to come home. I don't know exactly what it is about it that I find so hilarious, but for some reason it gives me the giggles every time I watch so I decided to post it. I really think the humor comes because it is just such a true 2 minute example of what it is like to live with Travis. The story behind the mini video is that I had a cyst that got very angry with me over memorial weekend. After Travis had a horrible dream that it went to my brain, I found a doctor on Memorial Day that would remove it. as is evident in the video, my loving Travis was loaded with sympathy.

Anyway, for Memorial Day we went to Rigby and stayed with Travis' mom and dad. It was a really nice weekend and fun to get away and see them for a few days. The babies did so well in the car and the older kids...well, they survived. Everyday someone asks me if we can go back.



2 comments:

sromriell said...

Oh my word Jamie...that is hilarious...Amber and I were laughing so hard the whole way through!!!!! You guys are the greatest EVER!!!!

jennym said...

That is too funny. The best part was watching you crack up!