Monday, June 15, 2009

Dad for Rent!

As the mom their are plenty of things that don't bother me a bit--you know, blood, burns, needles, vomit, etc. But, there is one thing that just creeps me out and that is PULLING TEETH. I loathe it. I don't care to even wiggle them, not to mention pull them out of my children's head. Lucky for me, and not so lucky for the kiddos, Travis finds great joy in removing teeth. In fact, he borderline obsesses over the loose tooth until he has it removed, and can't stand the sight of the little tooth dangling by a thread and as you are about to witness is not afraid to tackle in order to remove the nuisance.

4 comments:

Jason and Jaymee England said...

I see this and have to laugh so hard! I think of Annie when travis tried to take her tooth out! FUNNY!!! Emma tok it alot better!Very cute!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

oh my gosh! Travis would be good in the "underground' torture business where they start pulling out teeth to get someone to talk! Ha ha ha

So the BIG question is did the tooth fairy bring $100.00 dollars???? :)

If so, I have a few teeth travis can pull just for the cash! LOL

Grandma-Pam said...

Travis,
Do you ever watch 24??? Got a little Jack Bauer torture in there!!!!! Lmao!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Now that was entertainment! AND a good laugh!