Saturday, November 22, 2008

All Smiles

Ahhh...if you could only smell them! Freshly bathed and ready for bed. It is one of the best smells in the world. Speaking of ready for bed, the good news is both Justin and Megan are sleeping for longer stretches of time. Megan slept through the night three times last week! I know, it appears as though Justin has enough fat on stand by to keep him satisfied through the night, but the poor little guy just can't make it!
Annie and Emma had the time of their lives last night at their friend Molly's pajama birthday party. We are still hearing all about it...

A week ago we saw Megan's first smile. A day later came one from Justin. I actually thought Justin would be first, he has been smiling as he drifts off to sleep for a couple of weeks. Smiles are still hard to come by. I have to all but stand on my head, sing, and cross my eyes to make it happen. Here, I nearly caught Justin in a picture but just didn't quite catch him. It is so sweet to listen to the older kids try to get a smile out of the babies.


2 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Thanks for the announcement! I loved it. I loved both of your hands in them too, that was very sweet. Do you sit by yourself in church or does someone sit with you? I told Joey we won't be having anymore until he is released and here you are with two little babies! Wonder Mommy!

kim said...

Jamie!I have to tell you when I got on your blog today and saw the top photos of your twins,at first glance, Megan looked so much like your Dad to me! All of your kids are adorable and bless you for being such wonderoful parents!