Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School

Please don't tell the girls, but the first day of school is my least favorite of the entire year. The day was made easier knowing how excited Annie and Emma were to go back to school. They were up at 6:00 this morning ready to eat and get dressed. It really will be nice to get back into a routine, but it is pretty lonely around here without them. They have even decided to ride the bus home together this year and decided to start today! Please pass the tissues.

Emma's teacher is Mrs Doyle. Here she is at her desk ready for her first full day of school!

Annie has Mrs. Parker. It is going to be an interesting year for Annie. Her best friend Mackenzie moved to Wyoming and they have been together since kindergarten. She is very optimistic about making new friends and we are very proud of her for being so easy going!

Looking at this picture I can see why people are always asking me if these two are twins! Wow.




Happy First Day of School to Annie and Emma!

3 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

awwww! geesh! do they have to grow up all at once!?!

I bet it's pretty lonely. I am not looking forward to my kids starting school again either.

Jack will definitely wonder where his "playmates" went - LOL

sromriell said...

I agree with you...this is definitely not my favorite day either!!! They are so adorable!!

mindy said...

To me, Annie looks JUST like you, and Emma looks JUST like Travis (except a cute, girl version). Glad they were so excited.