Tuesday, February 3, 2009

She is an outside dog!


Apparently Jake has been feeling sorry for his buddy Chill as she is outside in the cold weather. She really is such a sweet dog and I try to pamper her (and baby talk to her) as much as possible, but on this day I think we went a little far! I was distracted making the beds and while I was busy Jake let the dog in and made sure she was nice and comfortable. It took her no time at all to fall sound asleep. Notice how groggy she looks in the picture? I love Jake's big heart. I don't love dog hair on the furniture.

2 comments:

mindy said...

i didn't even know you had a dog!! she's a cutie@@

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I have a love/hate relationship with my dog. Feel bad he's in the cold garage, but don't like him in the house. I can relate! But I guess every little boy needs a dog.