Sunday, December 14, 2008

They Grow Too Fast

She really is this precious


Justin has been a little under the weather this week with congestion and a cough. He is such a good natured little guy that it has not even seemed to have bothered him. I took him to the doctor and he is twelve pounds six ounces! Congestion hasn't hurt his appetite.

They are really smiling now and Megan is trying to laugh. I nearly caught her grinning here...when I put them side by side like this I STILL am amazed that there are two of them! Everyday as we get to know them a little better I realize how they were just meant to be here together. It is hard to describe, but I feel it.

A smile from Justin



Daddy somehow ended up with both babies at the same time!





3 comments:

Jason and Jaymee England said...

Your little babies are so cute! they are growing so fast! well i hope that all is well with you and your family! love ya!

Karen Howell said...

Love the hair Travis!

mindy said...

what beautiful little cuties!! I just love them! That top pic is priceless--so CUTE!